What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when web pages are loaded in a browser. They are widely used so that your computer remembers your preferences, both for a single visit (“session cookie”) or for many visits (“persistent cookie”). Its function is to ensure that navigation is consistent and efficient for visitors and carry out essential functions, such as allowing users to register and stay connected, remember the selected language, etc.
The cookies are associated only with an anonymous user and his computer and do not provide references that allow to deduce personal data of the user. The user can configure his browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies sent by Agencia Cervera & Cervera, S.L., without affecting the user’s ability to access the contents. However, we note that, in any case, the performance of the site may decrease.
This website also uses its own cookies, designed to collect information on the navigation of users on the site, completely anonymous and dissociated, for strictly statistical purposes and to improve its functionality, whose use allows us to:
– Know the activity on the website for the identification of problems and improvements in navigation.
– Allow the anonymous identification of the navigating users (identifies navigators and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their tendency in time.
– Identify the most visited contents and therefore more attractive for users.
– Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
– Find out what country you are in when a service is requested.